2/3 cup undiluted Carnation Evaporated Milk
1 2/3 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups diced marshmallows
1/2 cup diced nuts
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Put Carnation, sugar and salt in large saucepan and put on stove. Turn burner to low. Heat to boiling; stir often.
2. Cook five minutes, stirring all the time so that milk and sugar do not scorch.
3. Remove saucepan from heat. Add marshmallows, chopped nuts, chocolate and vanilla.
4. Stir fudge with a wooden spoon until marshmallows and chocolate are melted. (About one minute.)
5. Pour fudge into a buttered 8" square pan. When the fudge is cool, cut into squares.